A Professional Cleaning Service Can Greatly Improve the Marketability of Your Home
How Can a Professional Clean Help?
Inspections are important in the selling process. A cleaning service can help use every opportunity to enhance the appeal of your home. Many times an item that you think may need replacing before the inspection could just need a heavy-duty cleaning.
Before a House Showing/Open House
Using a cleaning service regularly while your home is on the market will pay off. But if you are on a tight budget use a cleaning service just for your Open Houses. Have the service come in and do a thorough clean the day before your Open House.
Moving Out Cleaning Service
Most cleaning companies offer a “move-out” cleaning service. Once a home is empty many hidden areas suddenly are glaringly obvious. Consider the time it would take to clean these areas and the rest of your home versus letting a service remove this pressure. You will have many other demands on your time and energy moving a family to a new home.
If you decide to take the time and effort to clean your house yourself, here are a few tips:
- Remove all clutter and dust all surfaces.
- Remember to look up – remove all spider webs, dust all ceiling fans and light fixtures.
- Cabinets and counter tops should be washed to remove all fingerprints, spots and smudges.
- Make sure all windows are clean with no fingerprints, smudges or streaks.
- Scrub and sanitize showers, tubs and toilets.
- Wash all floors and baseboards.
- Wipe down walls.
- Clean appliances inside and out.
- Use a spray or other odor eliminator to make sure your house has a clean, fresh smell.
You really cannot overdo cleanliness when trying for top dollar for your home sale.
Give Us a Call Today
We are a family owned and operated, licensed and insured, professional cleaners servicing the Central Florida area. We have experienced cleaners that are committed to meeting your scheduling and cleaning needs. With our 100% satisfaction guarantee, there’s no reason to wait – (321) 450-1275.